Crusted Seafood Mushroom Caps
6 large Shrimp
6 large button Mushroom Caps
1 oz. Cream cheese, softened
1 oz. Queso Quesadilla
1 oz. Crab
1 stalk Green Onion
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Make your Tempura batter. Dip the shrimp into the tempura, and then in to the fryer. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
Fry your mushrooms in butter until golden brown.
Mushrooms are the feature of the Foodie Extravaganza group this month.
Thank you to Wendy Klik from A Day in the Life on the Farm for hosting this month!
Here is a list of all the other gorgeous and tasty mushroom recipes:
Just look at all the wonderful Mushroom recipes being shared today!
- Cheesy Mushroom Chicken by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Chicken and Mushroom Stuffed Crepes by Cooking with Carlee
- Crusted Seafood Mushroom Caps by The Freshman Cook
- Duxelles by Food Lust People Love
- Marinated Mushrooms by Making Miracles
- Mushroom and Chorizo Ragu by Cookin' and Craftin'
- Mushroom Bread Pudding by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom Leek Chinese Dumplings by The Joyful Foodie
- Mushroom Stroganoff with Herb Spaetzle by Caroline's Cooking
- Mushroom Zoodles and Cheese;by Brunch with Joy
- Portabella and Butternut Squash Crepes by Cherishing A Sweet Life
- Rántott Gomba - Hungarian Fried Mushrooms by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Ravioli with Mushrooms and Brussels Sprouts by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Shiitake Bruschetta by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
If you are a blogger and you're interested in joining in the fun, visit us at our Facebook Foodie Extravaganza page. You can also visit our past party submissions on our Pinterest Foodie Extravaganza board . We hope you will enjoy the recipes we are sharing this month.