1 package Honey Graham Crackers
2 tablespoons Butter~melted
6-7 ounces Milk Chocolate
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Egg White
3/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
3/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar~sifted
2 teaspoon Clear Vanilla
Place the crushed graham crackers in a bowl and add butter. Mix together until all the graham crackers are wet. Set aside.
Chop up the chocolate into evenly sized pieces. Use a double boiler, on low heat to melt the chocolate. If you do not have a double boiler, use a smaller pot to sit inside a large pot. Place a couple inches of water in the large pot. Do not let the bottom of the small pot touch the water in the large pot.
Once the chocolate is melted, heat the heavy whipping cream to a warm temp, in a small pot, or microwave. Once heated, pour it in to the melted chocolate, a little at a time, stirring until blended.
While your chocolate is melting, place 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker mix into each cavity of the pan. Tamp the graham cracker down. Refrigerate until ready to add chocolate.
Pour chocolate onto each graham cracker base. Leave room at the top for the marshmallow cream. Refrigerate until chocolate becomes firm.
Beat the egg white, and corn syrup on high until the mix doubles in volume, about 10 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and add the confectioners sugar. Mix together. Mix in vanilla. Refrigerate until cold and slightly firm. Once it is cold, place a small scoop on top of each chocolate, and refrigerate until firm.
Remove s'mores from pan by pushing up from the bottom. If you use a cupcake pan, edge along the inside with a toothpick until it loosens. Place on plate, or if you are transporting these to your party, place them in a pan with a lid. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add several mini marshmallows to each s'more. Use a kitchen torch to brown marshmallows and a bit of the cream. Serve and Enjoy!
Several tips you might find helpful:
1. These can be refrigerated after the marshmallows are browned.
You will still be able to taste the burnt marshmallow flavor.
2. I used Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Bar, called the Pound Plus.
It tastes amazing. They make a semi sweet chocolate bar also.
3. The marshmallow cream should be refrigerated, and can be
made a day ahead of time.
4. I used a pan from Norpro that has remove bottoms in each cavity.
A mini cupcake pan will work also.
Thanks for joining me today! Scroll down and see what the rest of the #SundaySupper family made today, as we celebrate Potlucks!
Thank you to our host today, T.R. Crumbley who blogs at Gluten Free Crumbley!
- Calamari salad with fennel and avocado by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coronation Chicken Deviled Eggs by Food Lust People Love
- Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels with Roasted Red Peppers by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Roasted Corn Salsa by Casa de Crews
- Walnut Grapes by Eat, Drink and be Tracy
- Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese Recipe by April Golightly
- Amish Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad by My World Simplified
- Antipasto Pasta Salad by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken by Hardly A Goddess
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chopped Caprese Salad by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Crunchy Coleslaw by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cumin Scented Quinoa with Black Bean and Corn Salsa by The Hungry Goddess
- Easy Summer Chickpea Salad by She Loves Biscotti
- Elotes by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Frog Eye Salad by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Gluten Free Grilled Corn Salad by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Layered Salad with Green Goddess Dressing by Delaware Girl Eats
- No Mayo Potato Salad by Simple and Savory
- Roasted Vegetable Couscous Salad by My Life Cookbook
- Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing by Kitchen Gidget
- Summer Grain Salad by Pook’s Pantry
- Summer Tortellini Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Tarragon Marinated Veggies by Beauty and the Beets
- Steve’s Fried Chicken by Monica’s Table
- Blueberry Ginger Parfaits by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Slab Pie by The Chef Next Door
- Caramel Icebox Cake by Cookin’ Mimi
- Caramel Syrup “Doughnut” Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Cherry Crumb Bars by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Eclair Cake by Tramplingrose
- Coconut Lime Ice Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cookie Butter Caramel Swirl Brownies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Double Chocolate Blondies by Family Around The Table
- Frozen Champagne Salad by Moore or Less Cooking
- How to make a Pineapple Summer Cake by Asian In America
- Lemon Icebox Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisps with Coconut by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- No-Bake Summer Berry Cream Cheese Tarts by Magnolia Days
- Peach Dumplings by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Peanut Butter Bars by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- S’mores Blondies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Pretzel Pie by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Summertime S’Mores by The Freshman Cook
- Triple Peanut Butter Cookies by Cooking With Carlee
- White Sheet Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet