Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs
Makes 8 skewers
2 cups of Jasmine Rice
16 Raw Shrimp
4 Fresh Peaches
1 Fresh Lime
Cook Jasmine rice.
Rinse shrimp. Devein the top and the underside of the shrimp. Many people don't worry about cleaning the underside of the shrimp, but I like to clean both sides. I am very picky about it, and even if the shrimp comes cleaned on the top side, I clean it again if needed. You don't need a special tool to clean the shrimp. I use a paring knife and it works great.
Cut peaches in half, take out the pit, and cut each half into quarters. Leave the skin on, which makes it much easier to grill.
Put kabobs together. I used 2 peach quarters and 2 shrimp on each skewer. Also, leave a little space between the shrimp and the peaches as you build your kabobs. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the raw shrimp.
Place skewers on the grill. Set the peaches so one edge is on the grates of the grill. Make sure the shrimp are flat and directly on the grill also. Grill for 3 minutes. Move the shish kabobs so that the other side of the quartered peach is now on the grill. Flip the shrimp over. Grill for 3 more minutes. If more time is needed, continue flipping, but for only a minute of two at a time.
Add some teriyaki sauce to the rice, and place the peach and shrimp kabobs on top of the rice.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to scroll down and take a look at all the tasty peach recipes from the #SundaySupper family!
Thank you to Sue from Palatable Pastime for hosting today's sweet party! Check out Sue's blog for more tasty recipes!
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots