(printable recipe at end of post)
1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons fresh Basil, chopped
1 1/4 cups fresh Roma Tomatoes, chopped
1 3/4 cup Sour Cream
8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1/2 cup fresh Mozzarella Balls-Pearls
6" round spring form pan
oven safe jar
Preheat oven to 375°.
Chopped tomatoes into small bite sized pieces.
Chop basil into small pieces.
Mix together the sour cream and cream cheese in the mixer, then add in 1/4 cup of the chopped basil and 1 cup chopped tomatoes. Add garlic powder and pepper. Add the mozzarella balls, holding out 10-12 to garnish the top. Mix together with a spoon. Place an ovenproof circular dish or jar in the center of a spring form pan.
Start filling the spring form pan with the dip mix. Garnish the top with some basil and tomatoes. Add a lot of color so it looks like a Christmas wreath. Add mozzarella balls that you held back, to the top.
Bake for 30-45 minutes. Remove from oven and take knife around the edges of the dip. Let cool completely, then remove jar from the center and release dip from pan. Do not take the dip off the pan. Leave it on the bottom of the pan. You will have water from the tomatoes and the cheese, especially after you remove the jar. Use a crumbled paper towel to sop it up.
Place dip on a large plate and place crackers and bread around the dip. Serve to guests hot or cold.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Continue down the page to see more wonderful tasty Easy Party Recipes from my fellow Sunday Supper members!
Thank you to our hostess for today's event, Caroline from Caroline's Cooking
- 3 Ingredient Citrus Salad by Wholistic Woman
- Caprese Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Easy Persimmon Appetizer with Minted Mascarpone by Caroline's Cooking
- Goat Cheese & Basil Stuffed Peppadews by My Life Cookbook
- Mom’s Cheese Ball by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Mushroom Pate by Simple and Savory
- Boozy Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa by Cricket's Confections
- Cranberry Cocktails 3 Ways by Monica’s Table
- Sparkling Pamplemousse by Books n’ Cooks
- Candy Cane Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Lemon Bundt Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Sweet and Salty Toffee Bark by Pies and Plots
- Cheese Ball Pops by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Bacon Jam Crostini by Life Tastes Good
- Cranberry Bratwurst Bites in Cranberry Jezebel Sauce by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Healthier Sausage Crescent Bites by Momma’s Meals
- Hoisin Beef Purses by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Jalapeno Potato Poppers by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Spicy Sausage Tarts by A Mind "Full" Mom
- St. Louis Ravioli by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs by Food Lust People Love
- Loaded Pizza Stew by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Roast Chicken with Scallions and Mushrooms by Asian In America
- Simple Christmas Pizza by Cooking Chat
- Stuffed Turkey Cutlets by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.