Restaurant Style Double Bacon BLT
1/2 cup Heavy Duty Mayonnaise
2 cloves Minced Garlic
2 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
Applewood Thick Cut Bacon
Mix together the mayo, garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place bacon strips on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven. Cook for 15 minutes.
Pan fry 4 pieces of Canadian bacon. Fry 2 minutes on each side.
Flip each piece of bacon over and cook for 15 more minutes. Watch the bacon carefully around 23 minutes to make sure it does not overcook. Remove from the sheet pan and cool.
Shred the lettuce by cutting it in to small strips. Cut onion in to very thin strips. Slice tomato into a thick slice. Toast the Texas Toast to your liking.
Start building the BLT by spreading both untoasted sides of the bread with mayo. Place mustard on the bottom piece, on top of the mayo. Top with 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon, slices of onion, and a slice of swiss cheese.
Top the swiss cheese with 4 slices of bacon, then the tomato, then the lettuce. Top with the piece of toast.
Here is a side view of your sandwich. YUM!
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Thanks for joining me today!
Looking for more bacon ideas? Keep going down the page to see what all the other members of the #SundaySupper family brought to the table today! I know you will find something you love!
Thanks so much to Erica, who blogs at The Crumby Cupcake for hosting such a tasty event!
Bacon in Appetizers
- Apple and Bacon Jam Quesadillas by Nik Snacks
- Bacon Barbecue Nachos by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Game Day Bacon & Cheddar ‘Tater Skins by Powered By BLING
- Killer Jalapeño Poppers by Simply Healthy Family
- Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp by Food Lust People Love
- Avocado Toast with Coconut Bacon by Helpful Homemade
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Breakfast Bruschetta by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Candied Maple Bacon by A Mind Full Mom
- Maple Bacon Protein Pancakes by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Bacon Brownie Balls by Monica’s Table
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies by Desserts Required
- Boozy Bacon Cherry Crumble by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Bacon Crack by Brunch-n-Bites
- Flourless Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Maple Bacon Truffles by Dessert Geek
- Spiced Apple Bacon Upside Down Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
- Bacon and Pumpkin Pasta by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Bacon Corn Chowder by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon Fried Rice by Asian In America
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf by April Golightly
- Creamy Blue Cheese Pasta with Steak and Bacon by Magnolia Days
- K.C.’s Award Winning Turkey Bacon Explosion by Cooking With Carlee
- Kimchi Bacon Fried Rice by kimchi MOM
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- The Pigskin Loaded Baked Potato by Sunday Supper Movement
- Triple Bypass Burgers by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Candied Bacon Old Fashioned by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Bloody Mary with Candied Bacon Swizzle by Our Good Life
- Pancetta with Balsamic-Brown Sugar-Pepper Glaze for Bloody Mary by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Bacon, Fig and Goat’s Cheese Quiche by Caroline’s Cooking
- BLT Bread Salad by The Chef Next Door
- Grilled Manwich Club by Momma’s Meals
- Restaurant Style Double Bacon BLT by The Freshman Cook
- Turkey & Bacon Sliders with ‘Isn’t That Special’ Sauce by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Bacon and Cheddar Smashed Red Potatoes by Family Around The Table
- Bourbon Bacon Jam by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Bacon, Beer & Jalapeno Muffins by Wholistic Woman
- Easy Bacon, Beans & Greens by My Life Cookbook
- Greens with Gruyere and Bacon by Cooking Chat
- Peas with Bacon and Crispy Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks