Today I have some Grilled London Broil Steak Tacos on the menu! We are celebrating the grilling season this week on Sunday Supper by Throwing something on the Barbie! When it comes to grilling, everyone has an opinion! It is an entire culture all on its own! You can have a favorite way to grill: gas or wood. How about a favorite method: direct, indirect, smoking and rotisserie. To make it even more interesting, each of those categories have categories!
These Grilled London Broil Steak Tacos come together quickly, but you will want to tenderize the London Broil the day before you want to serve these yummy tacos to get optimum flavor! The steak and the peppers cook at the same time, and as the steak comes off to rest, the tortillas go on, and the peppers and tortillas come off together. Get ready for a great meal!
Grilled London Broil Steak Tacos
London Broil Steak
Italian Dressing (not creamy)
Red, yellow, and Orange Peppers, thinly sliced
Vidalia Onion, thinly sliced
Ranchero Queso Fresco
Tenderize the steak by sprinkling garlic powder on top, and pouring A-1 and Italian dressing on top of the garlic powder.
Use 2 forks and push them in and out of the steak, moving all over the steak. Then flip it over and do it again. When you begin, the fork will be slightly resistant to piercing the steak, but as you continue, it will become easier and easier. Cover the steak and refrigerate it overnight.
Sprinkle chipotle seasoning on the steak and place on the grill on medium heat.
Sear the meat one way, for two minutes, then lift and score it in the other direction for two minutes.
Flip the steak over and do it again.
Place the veggies in a packet of foil and place on the grill. Close foil for quicker cooking. I put these on the grill as the steak was 4 minutes away from being done. The peppers will be cooked, but still have a crunch. If you like them softer, put them on the grill earlier.
Take off the steak and let it rest for a few minutes. Place tortillas on the grill. They start to bubble up quickly. Remove when they do.
Thinly slice the london broil.
Build the taco by adding lettuce, cheese, steak, peppers and onions, sour cream and salsa.
Enjoy your tacos!
Scroll down to see what the rest of the Sunday Supper family created for today!
Thanks so much to Sue Lau who blogs at A Palatable Pastime, for hosting this fun event!
- Grilled Peach and Pineapple Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Bruschetta with Grilled Bread by Wholistic Woman
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa by Taste And See
- Grilled Avocado with Cilantro-Lime Cream by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Bison Sliders with Special Sauce by Un Assaggio of Food, Wine & Marriage
- Bourbon & Brown Sugar Marinated Grilled Steak by Books n’ Cooks
- Buffalo Wing Burger by Red Cottage Chronicles
- Chicken Mazatlan by Palatable Pastime
- Greek Lamb Burgers by Positively Stacey
- Grilled Avocado with Confetti Shrimp Salad by The Weekend Gourmet
- Grilled Shrimp Corn Salad with Avocado Vinaigrette by Food Lust People Love
- Grilled Duck with a Red Wine Reduction by Monica’s Table
- Grilled London Broil Steak Tacos by The Freshman Cook
- Grilled Pork and Pineapple Salad by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Ribeye with Simple Spice Rub by Cooking Chat
- Grilled Salami Sandwich by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs by Moore or Less Cooking
- Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken by Alida’s Kitchen
- Grilled Tuna Steaks with Orange Tomato Sauce by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Tuna Steaks with Strawberry Mango Salsa by simple and savory
- Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops by My World Simplified
- How to Grill Salmon and Shrimps in Banana Leaves by Asian In America
- Lemon Herbed Yogurt Chicken Kabobs by Momma’s Meals
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Ever!! by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Easy Garlicky Grilled Polenta by She Loves Biscotti
- Easy Grilled Artichokes by April Golightly
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Manchego Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grilled Cantaloupe Salad with Queso Fresco and Herbs by Cooking With Carlee
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad by Cookin’ Mimi
- Homemade Burger Sauce by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Homemade Coffee Steak Rub by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Grilled Banana Boats by Our Good Life
- Grilled Blueberry Cobbler by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Dessert Pizza by Baking Sense
- Grilled Pineapple with Vanilla Sorbet by The Chef Next Door
- Grilled Strawberry & Blue Basil Granita by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Super Simple Grilled Peaches by And She Cooks
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: