Cranberry Apple Croissant Bread Pudding
(printable recipe at end of post)
4 large Croissants
2 medium Granny Smith Apples
1 cup Cranberries
2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup White Sugar
1/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
3 tablespoon Confectioners Sugar
2 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
This is the size of the croissant I used. Cut croissants in to small bite size pieces. Peel and chop apples.
Place croissant pieces, apples, and cranberries into a large bowl.
Mix together eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and both sugars in a medium bowl.
Pour dry ingredients into baking dish. Pour in liquid and mix together.
Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Check to see if done by sticking a knife in the center. If it comes out clean, it is done.
Allow bread pudding to cool on rack while you prepare the glaze.
Whisk together the confectioners sugar and heavy whipping cream.
Drizzle glaze over bread pudding. Enjoy it warm or cooled.
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and I hope it fits into your Thanksgiving or holiday plans!
Thank you to our host for today's festive event, T.R. Crumbley from Gluten Free Crumbley!
Bars and Cookies
- First Frost (Rauhreif) German Apple Dessert by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Streusel Bars by Gluten Free Crumbley
- The Best Pecan Pie Bars by Life Tastes Good
- Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Clementine Cake with Cranberry Glaze by Caroline's Cooking
- Coconut Pecan Cake with Coconut Rum Frosting by The Chef Next Door
- Coconut Syrup Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Japanese Sugar Plum Fairy Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Moms Texas Sheet Cake by My Life Cookbook
- Rave Review Coconut Cake by Family Around The Table
- Salted Caramel Mocha Bundt Cake by A Mind "Full" Mom
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcakes by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Spiked Chocolate Eggnog Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake by Mindy's Cooking Obsession
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake by Baking Sense
- Pumpkin Patch Cocktail by Wholistic Woman
- Black Bottom Oatmeal Pie by This is How I Cook
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Perfect Plum Pie + Art of the Pie #Giveaway by Sunday Supper Movement
- Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Pumpkin Spice Mochi by Cricket's Confections
- Purple Yam-Ube Blueberry Tart by Asian in America
- Swedish Apple Pie Cups with Date Caramel Sauce by Simple and Savory
- Arroz Con Leche with Coconut and Cheese by Basic N Delicious
- Cranberry Apple Croissant Bread Pudding by The Freshman Cook
- Holiday Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce by The Hungry Goddess