(makes 5 cups)
(printable recipe at end of post)
16 ounces Chickpeas
1 clove Garlic
1 tablespoon Tahini
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 cup Water
1 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 pounds Florida Strawberries
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
various Crackers, Veggie Straws, Naan
Cook the chickpeas according to the package directions.
Rinse and trim the strawberries. Take out 3-4 strawberries to use later on top of the hummus. Don't add them to the food processor.
Place your Strawberry Hummus in the fridge overnight. This gives time for all the flavors to meld together.
Putting it all together~Using the 3-4 strawberries that you held back from adding to the hummus, dice them into small pieces.
Place the diced strawberries on the top of the hummus.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Thank you for stopping by!
Scroll down to find more blogger recipes using Florida Strawberries and check out the exciting giveaway at the end of this post!
- Balsamic Strawberry Brie Bites by Casa de Crews
- Roasted Strawberry Chipotle Sauce by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Savory Strawberry Crostini by Cooking Chat
- Strawberry Apple Salsa by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Strawberry Hummus by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Desserts Required
- Classic Eton Mess by Sunday Supper Movement
- Fresh Strawberry Pie by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Goopy Goop - A Healthy Strawberry Sauce by Cricket’s Confections
- Strawberry Bundt Cake by Caroline’s Cooking
- Strawberry Layer Cake with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting by Family Around The Table
- Grilled Balsamic Strawberry & Chicken Kabobs by Books n’ Cooks
- Grilled Fish Topped with Strawberry Salsa by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spicy Strawberry BBQ Shredded Chicken by The Crumby Cupcake
- Strawberry and Arugula Pizza by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Strawberry Balsamic Brie Grilled Cheese by Authentically Candace
- Strawberry Almond Couscous by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Bread by An Appealing Plan
- Strawberry Bruschetta Side Salad by April Golightly
- Strawberry Coleslaw by Family Foodie
- Strawberry Pecan Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Florida Strawberry Cap Contest begins on 12/12/16 and ends on 2/12/17. Just for submitting a photo with Florida Strawberries, you will receive a free Florida Strawberry Cap and the chance to win a trip to Florida to stay at the Trade Winds Island Resort in St. Pete's Beach. The prize includes airfare, accommodations, and a tour of a strawberry farm in Plant City, Florida for up to 4 people. You can enter to win the grand prize as many times as you want and be creative! The judges are hand selecting their favorite imaged! Learn more at Florida Strawberry Sweepstakes!
Find out more about tasty Florida Strawberries:
This post is sponsored by Florida Strawberry in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.