I have been searching for a good natural sweetener for a while now. Don’t get me wrong. I love sugar!! But I know it isn’t that good for me. I have been rather picky about the sweetener I have been searching for. I don’t want that chemical like taste, and I need something that is perfect for cooking and baking.
Well, I have found it! NECTRESSE™Sweetener is delicious, 100% all natural and calorie free! It is made from sweet monk fruit extract, which is from a small green melon that grows on lush vines in remote mountain regions in Asia. It is wonderful and Nectresse is 150 times sweeter than sugar, which means I can use so much less!
Listen to spokesperson Lisa Ling as she tells her story about why Nectresse is her favorite sweetener.
As I stated, one of the things I was looking for in a sweetener was the ability to use it for cooking. I have a favorite Tiramisu Mousse that I make for parties and get togethers, so I made it with Nectresse to try it out. Oh my goodness! It is delicious and everyone loved it.
(makes 4 individual mousse)
1/2 cup Mascarpone Cheese
4 teaspoons NECTRESSE
1/8 cup Coffee
1 Egg Yolk, beaten
6 Lady Fingers
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon NECTRESSE
1. Make your whipped cream first. Place the whipping cream in a bowl, and begin beating it on high. About 2 minutes into mixing the whipping cream, add the NECTRESSE, and continue whipping the cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
2. Combine the mascarpone, NECTRESSE, coffee, and egg. Set aside.
3. Gently fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mix. Set aside.
4. Crush 4 of the 6 lady fingers, by placing them in a zip lock bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
5. Distribute the crushed lady fingers evenly over the 4 glasses.
6. Using a pastry bag with a large round tip, fill your glasses with the mousse. Fill to about 1/4″ from the top.
7. Chill the mousse for approximately 30 minutes. Refrigerate the leftover whipped cream while the mousse is chilling.
8. Using a Wilton 1A tip, fill a pastry bag with the other 1/2 cup of whipped cream. Pipe the whipped cream on to the top of the mousse filling.
9. Dust the top of the whipped cream with cocoa powder.
10. Cut the remaining 2 lady fingers in half, so you have 4 short cookies. Place a cookie in each glass.
11. Chill the desserts until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Can’t wait to get your hands on this wonderful product? Have your own recipe ideas? How about a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener! Nectresse is available in individual single serving packets or for cooking, you are going to want the Nectresse canister. . It is available where you shop!
To see how much everyone is loving Nectresse stop by facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nectresse