Autumn Bundt Cake
(adapted from Cooks Illustrated)
4 ounces unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
1/4 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa
1 1/4 cup Boiling Water
3/4 cup Flour
3/4 cup Cake Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 sticks unsalted Butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed Dark Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla
mini Hershey Bars
Jumbo Pumpkin Marshmallows
Chocolate Graham Crackers-crushed
1/2 cup solid Vegetable Shortening
1/2 cup Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
4 cups sifted Confectioners Sugar
2 tablespoons Milk
yellow, green, and orange coloring
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place the chocolate and the cocoa in a bowl. Pour the boiling water over it and whisk together unto smooth. Set aside.
Sift together the flours, baking soda, and salt and place in bowl. Set aside.
Beat the butter on medium high until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and beat at high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating 30 seconds after each addition.
Reduce the speed to medium and ass the sour cream and vanilla. Beat until combined. Stop the mixer and scrape down your bowl.
Mixing on low speed, add 1/3 of the flour mix and 1/2 of the chocolate mix. Repeat this again. Now you only have the flour mix left. Add the flour mix just until combined.
Once you are done,use a spatula to mix it up again a few times by hand.
Pour batter in to bundt cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Let cool.
Make buttercream frosting, and color frosting as desired. Drizzle each color over cake. Cut large pumpkin marshmallows in half and attach to cake with buttercream. Attach candy bars, and sprinkle graham crackers over top of cake.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out these amazing bundt cakes from the #BundtBakers family:
- Autumn Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Caramel Apple S'mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
- Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S'more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Deconstructed S'more Bundt Cake by Cali's Cuisine
- Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S'mores by Magnolia Days
- Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
- Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
- Inside Out S'mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Key Lime S'more Bundt Cake by Patty's Cake
- Mexican Chocolate S'more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Nutella Glazed S'more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Nutella S'mores Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Oreo Grasshopper S'more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pretzels Crown in a S'more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin S'mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Pumpkin S'mores Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- S'moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- S'mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- S'mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
- S'mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- S'mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S'more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.