I love a refreshing popsicle when it is hot and humid outside, don't you? Well, it has been hot and humid, and popsicles have become our daily treat! These Fruity Fruit Popsicles are loaded with flavor from fresh blueberries and cherries that are frozen in White Cranberry Juice, and they are quick to make! You will love them!
Blueberry and Cherry Popsicles
(makes 3 popsicles)
9 ounces White Cranberry Juice
12 fresh Cherries
in to each popsicle mold. Place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
You want the juice to be semi frozen; kind of slushy.
Rinse the cherries under water once they are cut.
If you don't, the cherry juice will run in to the cranberry juice and discolor it.
The blueberries will float, so try and get them to stay down by
placing cherries on top of them. Freeze them for several hours.
Culinary Adventures with Camilla is hosting - she invited bloggers to come up with creative ice cream creations.
We hope you all enjoy our delicious frozen creations this month and come back to see what we bring for you next month.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you're a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
- Chocolate Decadence Ice Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chocolate Malted Whopper Ice Cream by My Daylights
- Crushed Pineapple Ice Cream by Food Lust People Love
- Custard Cream & Strawberry Swirl No Churn Ice Cream by Baking in Pyjamas
- Éma’a (Syrian Ice Cream) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Fruity Fruit Popsicles by The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Basil Ice Cream by Our Good Life
- Lemongrass Ginger Coconut Ice Cream by The Joyful Foodie
- Maple Bacon Ice Cream by Cooking With Carlee
- No-Churn Chopped Macaron Vanilla Bean Ice Cream by Rhubarb and Honey
- Oat and Dulce de Leche Swirl Ice Cream by Passion Kneaded
- Peach Cobbler Ice Cream by Cherishing a Sweet Life
- Rhubarb Pie Ice Cream by From Gate to Plate
- Root Beer Barrel Ice Cream by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Tahini and Lemon Curd Ice Cream by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- The Bees' Knees Semifreddo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Taroreo by Brunch with Joy
- No-Churn Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by NinjaBaker.com