Southern Fried Pickles
1 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
sprinkle of Ground Pepper
1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 cup Diet Cola
no sugar added Bread and Butter Pickle Slices
1/2 cup Mayo
1 tablespoon Sweet Relish
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon BBQ Sauce
Hot Sauce to taste
Thanks for stopping by today! Scroll down to see how some of my Foodie Extravaganza friends created their own wonderful recipes with pickles today! Thank you to Camilla, who blogs at Culinary Adventures with Camilla who hosted this fun challenge!
Foodie Extravaganza is where we celebrate obscure food holidays or cook and bake together with the same ingredient or theme each month. This month - I am hosting - I invited bloggers to come up with pickles since National Pickle Day is November 14th.
We hope you all enjoy our delicious pickled creations this month and come back to see what we bring for you next month.
Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you're a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
The Pickled Posts...in alphabetical order of recipe title
- Cuban Sliders by Making Miracles
- Danish smørrebrød (open sandwiches) with Remoulade by Caroline's Cooking
- Dill Pickle Hummus by From Gate to Plate
- Easy Pickled Sweet Peppers by Cherishing a Sweet Life
- Pickled Brussels Sprouts by Our Good Life
- Pickled Peppers by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Quick Pickled Beet Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Southern Fried Pickles by The Freshman Cook
- Zupa Orgokowa (Dill Pickle Soup) by A Day in the Life on the Farm