This post is sponsored by the Florida Strawberry Growers Association in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Parfait
This makes 1 ~ 8oz. parfait
8-10 Fresh from Florida Strawberries
5-6 ounces Plain Yogurt
1/4 cup granola
Place some of the berries in your glass at the bottom with the sliced top facing down. I used an 8 ounce glass for this recipe. You want to create a circle of strawberries around the bottom of the glass. If you need additional berries just add them.
Dice your remaining strawberry halves into small pieces.
Add yogurt to the inside of the berry circle and a little over the top also. Use a pastry bag or just a spoon if you want. Top the yogurt with 1/2 of the granola. Add the diced strawberries to the top of the yogurt.
Use a pastry bag, or a spoon, to top off the strawberries with more yogurt. Add a few pieces of granola to the top of the yogurt, a tiny bit of chocolate shavings and a big, fresh strawberry!
Enjoy your healthy, nutritious breakfast! It takes only minutes to prepare and it is so easy to add flavor and nutrition to your first meal of the day! Start your day this way, and how can it be anything but great! Kick off the new year with Fresh from Florida Strawberries!
Check out these sites for more information on Florida Strawberries and Strawberry Sue from the Florida Strawberry Growers Association!
YouTube ~ Amazing recipes from Strawberry Sue, that you are going to want to make!
Twitter ~ This is Strawberry Sue's account!
Check out the Show Us Your #FLStrawberry Instagram Contest:
- Share a photo on your Instagram account featuring a strawberry using the hashtag #FLStrawberry and you could win a $100, $50, or $25 gift card
- Contest runs from 12:01amET on 12/27/15 to 12:01amET on 01/17/16.
Your Instagram account must be public to submit entries to the contest
in order to qualify. Otherwise, we won’t be able to see your picture
- The potential winner(s) will be chosen at random and announced during the LIVE #SundaySupper Twitter Party on 01/17/16. Winner(s) will be tagged on Instagram as well and must respond to claim their prize within 24 hours of announcement or another winner(s) will be chosen.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- All entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder. Submitting entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- All entries must comply with the Instagram Terms of Service and Instagram Rules available on the Instagram website.
- All entrants must be US resident 18 years of age or older
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Entrant’s normal text messaging/data charges may apply. The Sponsor(s) is not responsible for charges you may incur
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram
Here are some amazing Strawberry recipes from #SundaySupper members:
- Crispy Strawberry and Brie Bites by Ruffles & Truffles
- Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Flatbread by The Crumby Cupcake
- Strawberry Basil Goat Cheese Ball by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Creamy Strawberry Chia Seed Avocado Smoothie by An Appealing Plan
- Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Parfait by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry Balsamic Frittata by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Strawberry Bread by Desserts Required
- Strawberry Breakfast Cake by Recipe for Perfection
- Strawberry French Toast Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Strawberry Guacamole & Bacon Toast by I’m Not the Nanny
- Strawberry-Poppyseed Chicken Salad Sandwiches by Casa de Crews
- Venison Street Tacos by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Strawberry Brie Flatbread Salad by Family Foodie
- Strawberry Caprese Salad by Life Tastes Good
- Balsamic Pork Salad with Strawberries and Goat Cheese by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Healthy One Pot Chicken Strawberry Paella by Food Done Light
- Pecan Chicken with Strawberry Chipotle Salsa by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Quinoa with Salmon and Strawberries by Cooking Chat
- Strawberry BBQ Meatballs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Risotto by Magnolia Days
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.