I found this plate at Target and I thought it was cute, and so perfect for this bundt cake theme!Peppermint Candy Cane Bundt Cake
2 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup Butter
1 3/4 cups Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
4 Egg Whites
1 1/3 cup Buttermilk
4 oz. White Chocolate Baking Bar
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Flavoring
4-5 Crushed Candy Canes
1.55 ounce package Hershey's Candy Cane Bar
Candy Cane Jellies (4 per cake)
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together. Add the egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the flour mix to the batter, a little at a time, alternating with the buttermilk, beating on low speed until just combined.
Take one cup of batter and place it in a small bowl. Add red food coloring to the batter and mix together.
Grease and flour the mini bundt pan. Pour a small bit of plain batter into the bundt pans, top with some red batter, and then more plain batter. Use a toothpick to swirl the batter together.
Let bundts cool while making the peppermint glaze.
After the bar has melted, add cream a little at a time until it is thick, but still able to drizzle. Add the peppermint flavoring.
Drizzle the frosting over the cakes.
Sprinkle crushed candy canes over the frosting drizzle. Shave some chocolate from the candy bar over the frosting. Add candy cane jellies to sides of cake using frosting as a glue.
Scroll down and see what everyone else made!
Are they naughty or are they nice? Check them out!
Thank you to Liv from Liv for Cake
- Amaretto Almond Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Angel Food Bundt Cake with Cranberry Filling and Lemon Glaze by Taking On Magazines
- Anise Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- Bundtcake Especiado by La mejor manera de hacer...
- Candy Cane Bundt by Cali's Cuisine
- Cherry Chocolate Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- Christmas Fruitcake by Tea and Scones
- Christmas Rose Bundt Cake by Living the Gourmet
- Cranberry Spice Bundt Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Eggnog Pound Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Chocolate Gingerbread Bundts with Cream Cheese Frosting by I Camp In My Kitchen
- Hot Buttered Rum Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Maple Pecan Cake by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Naughty and Nice Kahlua Gingerbread Bundt Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Old Fashioned Marble Cake Bundt by Brooklyn Homemaker
- Peppermint Candy Cane Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Rum & Eggnog Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Spiced Fruitcake by Magnolia Days
- Spiced Ginger Bundt Cake with Caramel Brandy Sauce by All That's Left Are The Crumbs
- Spiced Rum Eggnog Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Cake by Eat, Drink, Be Mighty
- Super Naughty Chocolate Whiskey Bacon Jam Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite A Whiskered Accomplice
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.