Make approx. 4 servings
2 Fresh Peaches, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup Water
1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
bit of water
2 teaspoon Dark Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
pinch of Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
Chop the sliced peaches into bite sized pieces.
In a medium pan, add the peaches and 1/2 cup of water. Heat on medium heat. In a small bowl mix together the corn starch and just enough water to make the corn starch liquid. Set aside. Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Pour the corn starch liquid in the pan, and turn heat up until mix begins to boil. Stir constantly as mixture thickens. Once sauce becomes thick, turn the heat to low and let cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
To freeze peaches, peel and slice and place them on a tray so they are not touching. Place tray in freezer. Freeze for 1 hour, or until frozen solid.
Place peaches in to plastic bag and place in freezer. When you are ready to use, take out and defrost as needed. Then follow directions above!
Thanks for stopping by today! Scroll down to see what other recipes the #SundaySupper family created!
A huge shout out to Caroline from Caroline's Cooking for hosting this tasty #SundaySupper event!
- Blackberry Lemon Thyme Syrup by Sunday Supper Movement
- Brinjal pickle (Indian eggplant relish/aubergine chutney) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Freezer Mixed Berry Puree by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ginger Fig Jam by Palatable Pastime
- Herbed Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Homemade Giardiniera by Curious Cuisiniere
- Homemade Sriracha by Monica’s Table
- Hot Pepper Oil by Feeding Big and more
- Mediterranean Chutney by Wholistic Woman
- Nanny’s 7-Day Sweet Pickles by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Nectarine Kumquat Habanero Chutney by Food Lust People Love
- No Pectin Mixed Berry Jam by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Peach Butter by Redhead Baker
- Pear Ginger Jam by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Roasted Garlic by Cricket’s Confections
- Simple Basil Butter by Momma’s Meals
- Simple Blueberry Jam by The Chef Next Door
- Spicy Mango Jam by Family Foodie
- Tomato and Chili Pepper Jam by Delaware Girl Eats
- Chicken & Mango Summer Kabobs by April Golightly
- Grilled Peach and Burrata Pizza by An Appealing Plan
- How to Freeze Zucchini and Summer Squash + Zucchini and Summer Squash-Pasta Soup by The Weekend Gourmet
- Oven Roasted Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Garden Rice by Basic N Delicious
- Pickled Asian Vegetables by A Mind Full Mom
- Pickled Green Beans by Nik Snacks
- Tomato Tart with Pesto Quinoa Crust by Simple and Savory
- Homemade Fruit Leather by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Sauce by Books n’ Cooks
- Blueberry Pie for the Freezer by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread by Asian In America
- Drunken Peaches by Nosh My Way
- How to Freeze Peaches and Make Peach Sauce by The Freshman Cook
- Mom’s Zucchini Bread by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Peach Yogurt Popsicles by Food Done Light
- Summer Fruit Crisp by Pies and Plots
- Summer Fruit Popsicles by Powered By BLING
- Berry Shrubs + A Cocktail by Culinary Adventures with Camilla