Happy New Year to everyone! Today we are celebrating Easy Supper Recipes as we kick off a month long celebration of National Sunday Supper month! As much as I love to cook and create new recipes, there are also times when all I want is something simple, easy and tasty. That's how this Chicken Marinara Panini came to be. I always have chicken breasts in the fridge, and if you do too, this recipe is definitely for you! If you cook the chicken the day before, this panini comes together in about 10-15 minutes. Make it in 30 minutes if you cook the chicken as you make the meal. Any way you make it, this Chicken Marinara Panini is sure to become a favorite!Chicken Marinara Panini
(printable recipe at end of post)
Set panini press to medium high to heat.
Cook your chicken and let it cool. Slice it lengthwise so it is not as thick.
Cut 2 slices of bread for each sandwich. Lightly spread butter on one side of each slice. Make sure the side you spread the butter on is the outside.
Turn the butter sides down and spread marinara sauce on both inside pieces. I have used homemade marinara and store bought marinara. Use what you love!
Top the marinara with shredded cheese on both pieces, and add the onion and chicken to one piece.
Your sandwich is ready for the panini press!
Place on panini press and toast for 7-8 minutes.
Cut in half and enjoy the goodness of that melty cheese!
Thank you for stopping by today, and thank you very much to Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks for hosting the first Sunday Supper of 2017!
There are a lot more Quick and Easy Recipes available to you from the Sunday Supper family. Scroll down to find the perfect one for you!
- Chicken Enchiladas by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Chicken Scarpariello by Sunday Supper Movement
- Honey Mustard Chicken & Rice Pilaf by Wholistic Woman
- Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts and Vegetables by Simple and Savory
- Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry by Mindy's Cooking Obsession
- Roast Chicken by Monica's Table
- Bucatini with Spinach Pesto by The Chef Next Door
- Chicken Marsala Lasagna Rollups by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Extra Cheesy Stuffed Shells by Positively Stacey
- Quick Chicken Piccata by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Mustard Pork Tenderloin by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cheesy Oven Omelette With Ham by Cricket's Confections
- Cranberry Orange Pork Roast by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Sweet and Garlicky Slow Cooker Pulled Pork by Family Foodie
Sheet Pan Suppers
- Dijon Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner by Casa de Crews
- Ranch Sheet Pan Pork Dinner by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs Provencal Style by Delaware Girl Eats
Soup and Sandwich Suppers
- Chicken and Cheese Pita Sandwiches by Pies and Plots
- Chicken Chili by A Mind "Full" Mom
- Chicken Marinara Panini by The Freshman Cook
Stove Top Suppers
- Arroz con Coco y Lentejas – Coconut Rice with Lentils by Food Lust People Love
- Asian Tuna Noodle Bowls by Cooking Chat
- Haluski (Cabbage and Noodles) by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Quinoa Japanese Donburi Bowl by NinjaBaker.com
- One Pot Braised Lamb Shoulder Chops and Vegetables by Caroline's Cooking
- Slow Cooker Chicken Ratatouille Stew by My Life Cookbook