Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza is one long recipe title, but it is one of the quickest, freshest meals you will ever put together! What’s the secret? You start with the Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl, which comes stuffed full of healthy, fresh veggies like cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, and sweet potatoes. It also includes a Chipotle Corn Salsa and shredded Cheddar Cheese! Add some pizza sauce to the corn salsa, spread it on a piece of Naan bread, add the fresh veggies from the Nourish Bowl, top it with pulled pork, add cheese and dinner is ready! Three pizzas from one Nourish Bowl! Wow!
I think it is pretty much a given that life today is hectic and to find something to eat that is tasty, quick and healthy is a struggle. You will find that the Nourish Bowls are each a healthy meal in themselves with no need to add anything if you don’t want. They are deliciously, wonderfully, perfect for any meal of the day, whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. It would be great to take a Nourish Bowl for lunch at work, knowing that it will be ready to enjoy in 3-4 minutes, giving you extra time for you! Visit Mann’s Nourish Bowls website to see the large variety of bowls that are available. You will want to try all of them!
Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza
(printable recipe at end of post)
(Makes 3 pizzas)
1/4 – 1/2 pound Shredded Pork
Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl
3-4 pieces Naan Bread
4 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 – 1/2 pound Shredded Pork
- Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl
- 3-4 pieces Naan Bread
- 4 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
I hope you will try one (or two!) of these fantastic Nourish Bowls! For more information, stop by the Nourish Bowls Facebook page, and you can check them out on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube!
Join Sunday Supper today, January 22 at 4pm EST for a Facebook Live segment! Family Foodie will be making one of her famous breakfast bowls using Nourish Bowls! There will also be a giveaway of a prize pack from Nourish Bowls! Click Sunday Supper to join in the fun!
This post is sponsored by Nourish Bowls in conjunction with a social media campaign though Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Author: The Freshman Cookprint recipe
- Sprinkle a pork loin with garlic powder and cook it in the oven at 350 degrees until it reaches 140 degrees. Take it out of the oven and let it sit until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. You will only need about 1/4 to 1/2 pound of the loin for the pizzas.
- Open the Nourish Bowl and pull out the packet of Chipotle Corn Salsa and the packet of Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Set aside. Add 4 tablespoons of water to the bowl. Place in microwave and heat for 3-4 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, pour the salsa packet and the pizza sauce in to a bowl and mix together.
- Divide the salsa/pizza sauce mix up between the three naan breads. Spread the mix onto the breads, coming as close to the edges as you can. If you would like more sauce, add additional pizza sauce directly to the naan bread.
- Remove the veggies from the microwave and add them to the top of the sauce on each pizza.
- Add the pulled pork on top of each pizza.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and some of the cheddar on to each pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!