Do you know what the best thing is about a Fruit and Cheese Platter? They are quick and easy to put together, with pretty much no work at all! That’s what we are celebrating today for #SundaySupper! No Labor Recipes! There really is NO work involved in putting this plate together. Yes, I had to go shopping, but I was going anyway for something else. Plus, I love to shop, so it’s not work for me! I picked out four different cheeses and 4 different fruits to make this tray. I didn’t use any fancy fruits or exotic cheeses, but I did buy a cheese that I hadn’t had before. Making a fruit and cheese platter is the perfect opportunity to try products you may have wanted to try, but were waiting for a reason. Now you have one!
Fruit and Cheese Plate
Simply wash your fruit, and slice what is necessary. I used a wire cheese slicer to slice up the cheese, but you could also use a cheese knife or a cheese plane.
You can put whatever you would like on your Fruit and Cheese Platter. This is a great time to experiment! I added nuts this time to my platter for a little something extra, but I have added small loves of french bread and even broken pieces of chocolate in the past. You favorite dip would fit right in also. It all tastes good!
Thank you for taking time to stop by today!
Check out below for more wonderful No Labor Recipes from the rest of the #SundaySupper family!
Savory Snacks and Sides:
- Butternut Squash, Black Bean and Spinach Quesadillas by Our Good Life
- Copy Cat: Momma’s Nachos by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cream Cheese and Peach Chutney Pastry Cups by Soni’s Food
- Easy Peasy Cole Slaw by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Fruit & Cheese Platter by The Freshman Cook
- Olive Tapenade by Whole Food | Real Families
- Semi-Homemade Baked Beans by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Smoked Salmon Spread with Sourdough Baguette by A Gouda Life
Labor Free Main Dishes:
- Ace of Clubs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Easy and Tasty Filet Mignon on the Grill by Family Foodie
- Easy Baked Spaghetti for a Crowd by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Greek Salad Endive Boats by Casa de Crews
- Grilled Butternut Squash, Zucchini and Steak with Chimichurri Sauce by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pesto Chicken with Fennel & Tomato Couscous by Books n’ Cooks
- Simple Cheese Enchiladas by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Simple Shrimp on the Grill by Nosh My Way
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Mustard Barbecue Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes by Food Done Light
- Smoked Paprika Roast Chicken by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Spicy Thai Noodles by Momma’s Meals
Sweet Treats and Drinks:
- Apple Spice Dump Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Blender Chocolate Mousse by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Scones with Citrus Glaze by Eat Picks
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles by What Smells So Good?
- Coconut Martini by Desserts Required
- Creamy Coconut Popsicles by Food Lust People Love
- Easy Strawberry Peach Mascarpone Tart by The Crumby Cupcake
- Mango Salad with Crystallized Ginger by MealDiva
- Mini Pavlovas by Curious Cuisiniere
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Bar by Brunch with Joy
- One Step Vanilla Sauce by Magnolia Days
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Bars by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.