(makes 12-13 mini cakes)
3/4 cup Flour
1/4 cup Sugar
4 tablespoons Cold Butter
1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 cup Flour
1/4 cup Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
1 cup fresh Blueberries
2 large Eggs
2 Bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1cup Fresh Blueberries
1/2 teaspoon of Truvia
3 tablespoon Water
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the flour, sugar, and butter into a bowl. Use a pastry cutter, and cut the butter into the bowl.
As you cut through the flour mix, the butter will continue to break down. Cut into flour mix until it is the size of a pea. Take 1/2 cup of the mix and put it into a small bowl.
Mix the walnuts and cinnamon into the small bowl, and set it aside.
In the bowl with the remaining flour mix, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and blueberries.
In a separate bowl, add the eggs, the bananas, and vanilla just until combined.
Add to the dry mixture, and stir.
Grease and flour the pan. Fill each cavity with batter, and then top with the crumb mix that you set aside. Bake until done, approximately 8-10 minutes. Let cool, and then remove from pan.
Add the blueberries, truvia, water and lemon extract to a small pan. Bring to a slow boil. As the mix boils, begin to push down on the blueberries with a spoon to smash berries. Continue until all the berries are smashed.
Pour the smashed berries through a strainer into a small bowl, until the juice is released.
Drizzle the blueberry sauce over the coffee cake. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Enjoy your coffee cake!
Scroll down to see many other coffee related recipes, that I am sure you will enjoy!
- Bulletproof Coffee My Way by Monica’s Table
- Caramel Turtle Mocha Frappe by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Smoothie by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Latte by Meal Planning Magic
- Apple Crumb Coffee Cake by Dessert Geek
- Banana Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Cappuccino Overnight Oats by Pies and Plots
- Cardamom-Crumb Coffee Cake by Wholistic Woman
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Kaffee Kuchen) by Palatable Pastime
- Coconut & Coffee Gluten Free Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coffee and Cream Cinnamon Buns by Cooking With Carlee
- Espresso-Glazed Coffee Cake by Tramplingrose
- Maple-Coffee Breakfast Sausage by Cricket’s Confections
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Breakfast Bites by Beauty and the Beets
- Whole Wheat Pecan Crumb Cake by Family Around The Table
- Best Coffee Frosting by My World Simplified
- Best Tiramisu Ever by Positively Stacey
- Bittersweet Cremeux with Coffee Caramel and Bourbon Cream by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Brownies by Crazed Mom
- Chocolate Coffee Nut Bark by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream Pie by Moore or Less Cooking
- Cold Brew Affogato by Helpful Homemade
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Torte with Strawberry Coulis by Gourmet Everyday
- Eiskaffee (German Coffee with Ice Cream) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Espresso Brownie Cupcake Sundaes by A Mind Full Mom
- Espresso Cheesecake by The Chef Next Door
- Mocha Cake with Mocha Rum Icing by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mocha Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mocha Panna Cotta with Mascarpone Cream by The Crumby Cupcake
- NCR Cookies by Girl Abroad
- No Bake Mocha Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Polish Black Cake with Whipped Mocha frosting by Hardly A Goddess
- Sweet Cream Affogato by The Redhead Baker
- Coffee and Garlic Rubbed Pork Chops by Casa de Crews
- Java Spice Rub Chops by Sunday Supper Movement
- Perk Me Up Chili by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Salmon-Mandarin Salad with Asian Vinaigrette & Coffee Dressing by Asian In America
- Sticky Coffee Chicken by Food Lust People Love
- Ultimate Coffee Rubbed Burger by Foodtastic Mom
SidesJoin the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.