Patriotic Panna Cotta
1 teaspoon unflavored Gelatin
1 tablespoon cold Water
2/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
2/3 cup Vitamin D Milk
1/3 cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup fresh Blueberries
2 cups fresh Strawberries
4 medium Shot Glasses
Place water in a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water.
Use a heavy saucepan to heat your milk, heavy cream,
sugar and vanilla to a simmer. Stir until your sugar is
Remove pan from heat. Use a whisk to stir in the
gelatin until it is dissolved.
Wash, and then chop strawberries into small pieces.
Wash blueberries. Take off any stems.
Place an assortment of both fruits in the bottom
of each shot glass.
Pour milk and cream mix in to glasses. Refrigerate
for at least 2 hours for the mix to set up.
Top each glass with more blueberries and strawberries.
Enjoy! and Happy Memorial Day!
Check out what everyone from #SundaySupper made today to celebrate the Red, White and Blue!
- Baby Back Ribs with Roasted Strawberry Barbecue Sauce by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Baked Tomato Breakfast Cups by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Red Velvet Milk Shake by Nosh My Way
- Strawberry Meringue Tartlets by What Smells So Good?
- Strawberry Oat Crumble by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Alabama BBQ Sauce by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Blueberry Breakfast Cookies by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Blue Velvet Cupcakes by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Pickled Shrimp with Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sausage Rougail (Rougail Saucisse) by The Petit Gourmet
- Blueberry Feta Cucumber Salad by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Pierogi by Curious Cuisiniere
- Berry Berry Celebrations by Momma's Meals
- Berry Filled Firecracker Cupcakes by The Crumby Cupcake
- Berry Patriotic Chia Seed Pudding by Tasting Page
- Easy Chocolate Covered Marshmallows by Palatable Pastime
- Eton Mess by Caroline's Cooking
- Greek Yogurt Parfait Bar by Family Foodie
- Grilled Shrimp, Tomato and Bleu Cheese Flatbread by Our Good Life
- Individual Loaded Red, White, and Blue Salads by The Weekend Gourmet
- Patriotic Panna Cotta by The Freshman Cook
- Patriotic Protein Smoothie by Simply Healthy Family
- Patriotic Red White And Blue Cocktail by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Red White And Blue Coleslaw by Nik Snacks
- Red, White, and Blue Parfaits by Life Tastes Good
- Red, White and Blue Pie by Savory Experiments
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Red, White and Blue Sangria by Food Lust People Love
- Red White and Blue Sundae by Desserts Required
- St. Honore Cake by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Strawberry, Blueberry & Raspberry Cheesecake Crumble by Food Done Light
- Tomato Blue Cheese Crostini by Magnolia Days
- Triple Berry Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Vanilla Pound Cake with Fresh Berries by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Watermelon, Feta & Beet Appetizer by Take A Bite Out of Boca